Clarify. Refresh. Energize.
Our Sweet Basil cleansers feature a special blend of basil, almond oil, eucalyptus and peppermint essential oils that are known to help relieve fatigue, control stress and promote feelings of well-being and balance. Sweet Basil essential oil keeps your life in balance with its ability to increase focus and mental alertness. It’s also known to alleviate pain and sore muscles.
Whether you choose to use our plant-based dish soap, hand soap, all-purpose cleaner or any combination, our Sweet Basil cleaners will keep your home clean while also promoting a refreshed and energized home environment.
Sweet basil essential oil is derived from the leaves, stems and flowers of basil plants using a steam-distilled method. The essential oil is much more potent in scent and antioxidants than the plant itself. The oil carries a warm, spicy and herbal scent that offers many healing properties and health benefits.
Benefits and Uses
Basil essential oil is said to be held sacred by the Indian deities and has been used in Ayurvedic and Chinese medicine for thousands of years.
- Antibacterial & Antifungal - Basil essential oil is known to fight bacteria, viruses, infections and to relieve the common cold symptoms such as pain, fatigue and inflammation.
- Air Detoxifier - This essential oil is also capable of ridding the air of bacteria and mold. Diffusing the oil makes from a great air freshener and detoxifier.
- Antispasmodic - Basil essential oil has a sedative effect on the nervous system. This helps to relieve stress and relieve fatigued muscles of any tightness.
- Mood Enhancer - The scent of basil essential oil helps fight fatigue and restores mental alertness, creating a positive environment and reducing anxiety.
- Digestive - Basil essential oil is a great digestive booster that reduces water retention and uncomfortable bloating. It can also help reduce cramps associated with illness.
- Cooking - Basil essential oil is commonly used in cooking to enhance the flavor of food. While it’s generally harmless to ingest, women who are pregnant should consult a doctor before ingesting essential oils as concentrated amounts of essential oils are not suitable for unborn children. A little goes a long way as the basil essential oil is highly concentrated with antioxidants and flavor.
- Listen to our energize playlist while you clean
- Make a healthy meal
- Play a board game
- Favorite app: Duolingo
- Go for a walk with family or friends
Capri’s Unique Blend of
Sweet Basil Essential Oil
Eucalyptus Essential Oil
Peppermint Essential Oil
Known Aromatherapy Benefits of Basil Oil Blends: